Wednesday, March 25, 2009

God is good ALL the time!!!!!!

Less than 24 hours after brain surgury and we are home =) David is doing well and outside of a little pain managment we are on our way to a full recovery. I am feeling exhauseted and and have been fighting a migrane for the last 3 days but when I think of what my little man has gone through I can not complain. We will follow up with the doctors in two weeks to make sure his shunts are functioning properly and that the cyst do not return. Thank you all for your love, support, and prayers it really did help us through. I will continue to update the blog on his progress.

We apprecaite you all!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad that everything went okay! God bless
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for sending me this blog.
    I'm glad he is smiling and doing well.
    We miss him here at the program very much and can't wait to have him back with us.

    thanks again

    ,Steve Benavidez

    ReplyDelete