Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Here we go

We are preping for surgury. Speaking with everyone involved the doctor, the doctor’s engineer and surgury tech. I just gave David a bath since I might not be able to bath him for at least a few days after surgery. He had stickers placed on his head by the doctor’s engineer to guide the surgeon and we just got back from MRI again.

Until a few minutes ago I have been calm but, now that the tears have begun to fall I can’t stop them. He is taking a nap so peacefully right now. In one hour I will be holding him while they place a mask over his face, he will go to sleep, they will wheel him away and I will wait for updates on surgery and his progress. I don’t feel like I am ready for this but I really don’t have a choice HERE COMES THE STORM!

No comments:

Post a Comment