Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I love the feeling of completion!!!! Goodbye Senioritis Hello Graduation!!!!

Well today is the big day! In a couple of hours some of my girlfriends will come over and we will begin to get ready for graduation. It has been a long time coming but I know this is not the end just the beginning. I look forward to starting the next chapter in my life. I hope this chapter is an easier read. Lol If it’s not well, I guess I have a few more things to learn or a few more people to touch. I wish my father could be their, but I know that he will be my biggest fan in heaven. I am very grateful for all the love and support from all the special people in my life. That has been what has carried me through some of the hardest times in my life. Most of all I praise God for David, mommies little miracle who truly is “the wind beneath my wings”

No comments:

Post a Comment