Saturday, May 30, 2009

To all my friends!

I must say that trials always reveal who your true friends are. Life sometimes gets the best of me and I do not stay in touch as much as I would like to. I think of my friends often but quickly get caught up in chores, homework, or my motherly duties. I realize that sometimes I just need to slow down and enjoy life and all of the many people God has blessed me with.


I have grown a lot over the years and now understand what it means to have true friends. It means that even though we may go months without talking it is OK because no amount of time or space can change the love and support shared between "true friends". In the past couple of years I have learned that many people that I would have called true friends at one point, were not, and as disappointing as that has been I have also realized that many people who I never thought really cared, do!!!!!


Some of those people are so amazing that they inspire me even without the opportunity to talk to them as much as I would like. So before I get busy with my new job, school, writing my book, and of course my little man, I just want to make sure you all know how much you mean to me. Even the strangers who take the time to say a prayer for David and I. I value you, I appreciate you, and at times like this I need you!


Just know it is people like you who keep me strong!!!!! It is like the butterfly effect. I pray that one day (soon =) ) God will use David and my story to change many lives. To share hope and inspire others. When that day comes and I have no doubt it will, know that all of you were a part of this. Keep smiling and know that your support impacted and changed two very grateful lives.

4 comments:

  1. MICHELLE, I HARDLY SEE YOU BUT I AM THANKFUL FOR BOTH YOU AND DAVID. WISH WE COULD FIND THE TIME! YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND INSIRATIONAL WOMAN I KNOW. I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear you are both home...you'll both get a little rest that way! 'Praising God right along with you : ) Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please know that all of us at Joni and Friends Arizona are praying for you and David. We love you both! Pam, Cheryl and Delinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, you should know that the story of your family has already impacted many lives, including mine. I'm aware that you'd like to see the impact on a larger scale but little steps make the overall and direct impact. I'm grateful you see the fruits of your efforts and grateful for your friendship. with much love & fondness, cory

    ReplyDelete