Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today has been a long day full of uncertainties!!!!!

We are still waiting to see what cultures show and there has not been a decision yet on finding and removing the missing catheter. I had great company today which helps a whole lot. Everyone’s prayers, support, emails, phone calls, and visits go a long way!!!!!! Thanks Today I did not know what to do with myself. I could not sleep, and thinking is driving me crazy.


David is recovering but has not yet bounced back to his typical smiley self. His smile is what I have always held on too to push me through so I am trying to find his strength within myself but honestly I don’t know how my little champ does it. I have managed to squeeze a few smiles out of him but he is definitely not back to himself.


He is very swollen and at one point he could barely open his eyes. He had an allergic reaction to the meds so he is red and broken out in hives. It is obvious he is uncomfortable has been crying on and off all day. I wish I could take his place = (
In addition he keeps having unexplainable twitching and he has been jittering all day. I pray his shaking/jittering is just a weird side effect that will go away soon!


I don’t remember ever seeing him like this after surgery but, maybe he has been like this after prior surgery’s and I have just chosen to forget it. Maybe this hospital stay is just taking a toll on the both of us????? Idk


Please keep praying I will keep you posted!

4 comments:

  1. ....Karina Uresti writes at 3:14pm May 28...
    I just read this blog & Im truly amazed by the reflection of God's strength in this situation. I am literally choking back tears because there is nothing more enduring as God's precious love. " Okay I just read the lyrics to the song "He's My Son" and am now bawling at work and trying to hide from my coworker and one of the pastors here. Okay well David and his mom are in my prayers now. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... Lucy Diaz writes at 3:18pm May 28...
    KEEP OUR PRAYERS GOING FOR DAVID.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Arlene Ramirez writes at 6:45pm May 28...
    Thank you Debbie for sharing this. We are all praying for David and Michelle. Isaiah 41:10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Power Of Prayer - How powerful is it?
    The power of prayer should not be underestimated. James 5:16-18

    God bless u2 today & always.

    ReplyDelete