Tuesday, March 1, 2011


In the last 2 months we have visited the Urgent Care over 6 times. They already know my tribe by name! lol First lice, then pink eye, strep throat, respitory infection, and now virus #2! The girls have fevers as high as 103. I have to get these kids on some kind of supplement to get them healthy and keep them from catching everything. Any ideas??????

It seems like they catch something it goes around the entire house and by the time all 6 kids and myself get over it we catch something else. I am sooo sick and tired of being sick and tired!


After surviving last semester working, two grad programs, and David and my medical issues I was looking forward to a calm semester. Looks like although my days are no longer 17 hrs long they are still very long and there are not enough hours in the day to complete all the tasks on my plate.

On the bright side I am almost done with half my semester and then only 5 more classes to go until I begin student teaching.

I know what doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger but God I think I am as strong as I am going to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment