Wednesday, March 14, 2012

For God sake I have just begun to enjoy his smile again! Please let me do so in peace!

To all of you who have a negative opinion about my blog or facebook updates, its really quite simple…delete me, block me, don’t read my post, or don’t follow me! But please do not ridicule me, judge me, or kick me while I am down.

     I cordially invite you into my world, not via media and/or social networking but I invite you to take a real walk in my shoes, my real everyday life. Once you have taken a few steps in my shoes (which most of you will never be willing to do) then and only than will your opinion on how I handle myself, live my life, and raise my son matter!
      I am human, never have I claimed to be perfect, and I have spent the last three weeks fighting a battle that has physically and emotionally drained me. I do not need to be attacked by people who have never had to endure or experiences my experiences, my life.
     No one can predict how they will react in crisis until they are actually in crisis. I have handled things to the best of my ability and if for some reason that has not met your standards don’t judge me, step up to the plate and see what you can do to help!
      This battle has not only been a three week battle, it has been a 15 year battle. Although, it is David with the medical challenges, I as his mother have had to fight this battle with him. My heart is pure, my goal is to touch life’s, and inspire others that odds are made to be beaten, but don’t for one second forget that I am human, with a heart and feelings!
      If you can’t respect my heart and feelings or understand that I am tired and have better things to worry about than rude, inconsiderate, and insensitive comments or messages than please just leave me alone. I have learned in the last few weeks that life is short, too short to be spending time or energy crying over people who are heartless and do not and will not ever matter in our lives.

 For God sake I have just begun to enjoy his smile again! Please let me do so in peace!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle! Some ppl just need to grow the heck up, be compassionate, and mature in emotional intelligence. There are many scriptures that are fitting, but I like, "Judge not, and you will not be judged, condemn not, and you will not be condemned, forgive, and you will be forgiven... Luke 6:37 and Matthew 7:5 that reads, "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. But the best fitting scripture is the 2nd greatest commandment, which is to love our neighbor as we love ourselves." Mark 12:31. The last is the winner in my eyes! It's simple and so true!

    ReplyDelete