Thursday, March 15, 2012

God is Love!

I just wanted to thank everyone for their love and support over the last few weeks. I also would lake to make a few statements about my last few post. All of you came to my defense. Some of your were angry, hurt, surprised, and appalled by the behaviors of a few individuals I once called “friends". I too was extremely hurt by some of the things that have been said to me via email, post, or messages (by numerous people). Allowing those hurtful words to make me or anyone else angry is giving Satan the power he wants.


 That being said… what I am called to do is pray for these people, and I would ask all of you to do the same. I do not and have not ever wished them ill and I pray that they may find compassion and empathy for others. If their responses/reactions were out of their own wounds I pray they may be healed from that pain.


 This story is about love, faith, God, and a courageous little boy named David (who BTW is Smiling as I type). While focusing on peoples negative comments I lost sight of that. May God bless everyone today especial those who have wounded me with their words.

No comments:

Post a Comment