Friday, March 23, 2012

He who began a good work will be faithful to complete it!

God is and has done an amazing work and I just continue to trust and know that "he who began a good work will be faithful to complete it". Although home, this week has been very hectic. I was hoping to get some rest and recover emotionally, but as of today the week has not permitted time for rest or recovery.


 I have spent the last week scheduling appointments, taking David to follow ups, fighting with insurance companies, and trying to obtain all the new equipment and medication David now needs. Emotionally the whole situation/event is just sinking in and I am trying to process many different emotions while also trying to manage life. I am not doing that too well at the present moment.


 We met with David’s school Yesterday and have determined that at least for now the Medically Fragile class will be the most appropriate fit for him, until he has fully recovered. He enjoyed his visit to Caesar Chavez, and displayed more energy than I have seen him have since illness began over a month ago. David rolled around in his chair and greeted both students and staff with such enthusiasm. It was a precious site!


At this moment we are taking everything one day, sometimes one breathe at a time. On Monday, David will return to school and I will return to work, and somehow, someway, we will get back to our normal routines and "our normal lives".


 ♥♥♥  On the bright side David is looking better with every passing day!  ♥♥♥ 


2 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    Looking forward to spending the day with you on Monday!
    Roxie Larson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about coming back! Although, apprehensive about sending David back to school, I know he is in great hands. I just realize how very fragile he is, which makes me nervous. I can't wait to return to work and see my students, I miss them like crazy.

    ReplyDelete