Monday, March 19, 2012

I am learning to laugh about things again =)

After David failed his swallow study speech suggested that David only drink from a sippy cup with a straw. They are intended for toddlers who are just learning to drink from a straw, so straw regulates they amount of fluid. I tried to drink from one myself and they are pretty difficult to drink from. David is not enjoying having to work for his drinks. I keep catching him taking off the lids to avoid having to use the regulated straw ;). As a result I have had my bed, floors, carpets, his toys, and our clothes covered in boost. I want to be angry because he continuously spills and has created several huge messes, but I can’t help but laugh that he has figured out that he can just take off the lid and not have to deal with drinking from the darn “difficult straw”! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment