Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Am Praising Him Through This Storm!

After the emotional week I have had, I decided I needed to go church this morning. I need to be absorbed in the presence of God, emerged in his presence. I need all my broken piece put back together the way Jesus needs them mended! 


I get ready, kiss my son goodbye, & go to start my car & it won't start! Really Satan, really, are you that threatened by me??? Well guess what I called for a ride, I'm going to make to church, & I'm going to tell them all about the Miracles God is working on my Angel! How about those apples? 


You can take my car, my house, my money, & none of that matters to me anymore, because God spared my son's life!   So Satan...Today you will not defeat me, break me, or rob me of my smile because I have made the choice to praise God through this storm!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story and that of your son. You and your son are both inspirations to others. You are an amazing mother. I like your goal of writing a book. My daughter and I plan to write a book as well. For now we share our story and that of others on our website. - Christina

    ReplyDelete