Friday, March 9, 2012

I feel like the stronger I stand, the harder Satan attacks me! For the last 2 weeks I have faithfully held my ground, but today I'm ready to throw in the towel!!! I don't have any fight left in me, I'm weak, weary, and the weight on my shoulders is far to heavy for me to bear much longer :(. 


 Lord I know you have sent me plenty of signs that you are their, you have sent me hundreds if not thousands of people to pray & support us, and as grateful as I am, today that doesn't feel like enough to keep me going. How much longer can I, we, David, endure before we break?


There is no inspiring the world tonight! Heck, I can't even inspire myself right now... This "strong mamma" has lost her cape & maybe even her mind!


If any of you could find a moment please say pray for me... I'm feeling very broken & angry... I feel like I'm at war with Satan & my energy to continue on in this battle is dwindling quickly! Thanks friends

2 comments:

  1. you are so strong. i could not imagine that. Financially , Physically, Socially , if i were on your situation, i dont know what to do. Please im begging you to not break with the Lord. whatever happen it happens for a reason. sorry im no good in english but ill give you my loving prayer to you and your son. thank you for i as a student was inspired. thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,
    David's body has been through so much in his short life! He has made amazing strides in just a week, but I think you do need to think about what the doctor said.
    God answers our prayers, but not always with a yes. He has his own plan for what is best for us, as well as his own schedule. God has blessed you with an extended network of people praying for you. But I know I am personally praying that God gives you strength to accept what is in his plan, as well as prayers for healing David.
    Hang in there! I have your class covered until you are ready to come back. I haven't met you in person, but I feel our connection through VV and your students. I am giving news from your blog to the kids daily, as you are always on their minds and in their prayers.
    With love and prayers!
    Roxie Larson

    ReplyDelete