Monday, March 5, 2012

TEAM DAVID


I had Team David Bracelets made. To me the bracelets signify several simple reminders; 

If David can smile through it all, so can we, that God is a loving faithful God, and that God is good… ALL the time!



For those of you who do not know David, he is known for his famous quotes! I couldn't decide what to put on the other side of the bracelets when, a friend suggested we put on of his popular phrases. "Why you crying" seemed the most appropriate to start with since, he has had everyone crying over the last 11 days ;).

David can remind us all of a little something from time to time. (Hope, Faith, and to continue to Smile are just a few of the many things David reminds me of daily.  =) We are not selling the bracelets we would like to share them with our family and friends.  We are however, accepting donations from anyone who is able, so that we have funds to purchase the next order. I was only able to order 200 this time.

Donations can be made through Paypal with my email address ~ dadasmom5@yahoo.com.  Please include your address & how many you would like.  If you are not making a donation & just would like some bracelet’s just message me your info.iate to start with since he has had everyone crying over the last 11 days ;). Donations can be made through paypal with my email address ~ dadasmom5@yahoo.com. Please include your address & how many you would like. If you are not making a donation & just would like some bracellettes just message me your info.










1 comment:

  1. I just got confirmation that the bracelets have been mailed. please make sure to inbox me you mailing info and the number of bracelets you would like. If you are local I would prefer to try & meet just because postage can be expensive. If that is not possible just let me know ;). Also I have set up a fund for David at Chase bank. For those of you who would like to make a donation but don't have Paypal & don't want to mail a chk you can go into any Chase Bank and make a donation ~ just tell them it is for David Campuzano and give them savings account #3030970762. Either way please message me with your info so I can get everyone their bracelets ;)

    ReplyDelete