Monday, March 26, 2012

I one day, one moment, one breath at a time… Ready, set, Go!

Aww I just sent my baby off for his first day back to school. The bus driver informed me that they had been praying and she reassured me they didn’t let anyone else sit in his seat the month he was gone ;) I am trying to get myself amped up and read to back to work today, but I feel like it is my first day and I am starting all over again. 


 I can’t wait to see my students! I value my interactions with each and every one of them, so not having the ability to work with them for over a month has left me with a void. I know all the students are going to want to know about David and what happened. They care and many of them and their families have followed his story, but I just want to get through the day without crying! Wish me luck =) 



No comments:

Post a Comment