Friday, March 9, 2012

To all of our faithful friends/followers:

In the last couple of weeks I have experienced a world wind of emotions. Some of those have been very painful & hard to deal with! The human in me, has wanted to crumble on many occasions, but it is the love & kindness of family, friends, colleagues, & even perfect strangers who have kept me encouraged & lifted up in prayer. It is through that kindness that I have been able to feel God’s warm embrace, even in the midst of the storm! Words alone can not thank you enough, but know that I am so eternally grateful and will when given the opportunity "pay it forward". 

God calls us together as a body of Christ to collectively meet the needs of His people.  We are to be the hands and feet of Christ.  My friends you have allowed me to feel Jesus all over me during a time of distress and despair.  I have been on this journey with David for a long time and I can honestly say, never have I felt more loved, embraced, supported, and encouraged than I have in the last month.  May God richly bless you all!

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'  "Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?' The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.”   Matthew 25: 35-40

“To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world"… To our family you have all been our world =)

1 comment:

  1. In the last couple of weeks I have experienced a world wind of emotions. Some of those have been very painful & hard to deal with! The human in me, has wanted to crumble on many occasions. It is the love & kindness of family, friends, colleagues, & even perfect strangers who have kept me lifted up in prayer & encouraged throughout these challenging times. It is through that kindness that I have been able to feel God's warm embrace, even in the midst of the storm! Words alone can not thank you enough, but know that I am so eternally grateful and when given the opportunity, will "pay it forward".

    We are asking anyone who may feel compelled to share the link below:

    Miracles for David and Michelle ~ gofundme.com/gp9hg

    This fund was set up by an Angel we have never even had the opportunity to meet before, to help our family cover expenses while I'm out of work due to this unexpected & extensive hospital stay.

    Words can not express how grateful we are for everyones kindness! We appreciate all of the amazing support we have received; emotionally, spiritually, & monetarily! I am soooo Glad we serve a FAITHFUL God!

    ReplyDelete