Monday, April 16, 2012

Do Over...


I am a little discouraged because I just found out I failed my AEPA - Special Education: Mental Retardation test by 12 points.  I planned on studying the month David got sick (which obviously didn't happen)   I had to take the test while he was still in the hospital and that was actually the longest I left him while he was hospitalized (6hrs).  


I know I can take it again and will pass if I study more and have a clear mind, but the thought of paying another $100+ and wasting a day of grueling testing has me very  unhappy right now =(  We have gotten over much worse so I just have to push forward.  


On a brighter note I had a great Interview with Phoenix Unified High School District which is were I ultimately want to work.  I am hoping that not having my MR endorsement will not affect my options or chances.  

No comments:

Post a Comment