Sunday, April 15, 2012

♥ Happy Birthday Daddy ♥



We sure miss you!  I wish you were here with us but I know that you a resting healthy and whole.   I know one day we will meet again which brings me peace and comfort.  You have always been the one person who always knew what to say to make me feel better, no matter what was going on... 
I just miss your voice, your words, your laughter, advice, jokes, your shoulder at times like this, I JUST MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! 


I miss you everyday, but times like this make your absence that much harder to cope with.  I hope David and I both have made you very proud and when I feel alone I imagine you smiling down on us =) 


David loved his Grandpa more than anything, and grandpa felt the same!  I miss watching the bond they have.  I wish he could see how big David has gotten or how much more David is now doing.  I wish he could have been there to hold both of our hands through our last experience.  I know no matter how much I wish... it won't change things, but today my heart rejoice for his peace and aches for my pain caused by his absence. 


To be "absent from the body" is to be "present with the Lord" (2 Cor. 5:8).  I just remind myself that death for the Christian is not so much an exit out of life as it is an entry into the Lord's presence in a very personal sense.



1 comment:

  1. The most AMAZING man I have ever known...MY BEST FRIEND =(

    ReplyDelete