Thursday, April 19, 2012

What an amazing perspective David and our experiences has allowed me to gain...


Although having a child who suffers from a "life threatening" illness is an emotional ride most of us would have never volunteer to get on, it is a ride that we are forced to ride just the same, so all we can do it buckle up and try and be prepared! 


That being said, it also gives parents of these extraordinary children an opportunity to appreciate life in a way that most others will never even be able to comprehend. 
I myself have learned to appreciate every diaper I change, runny nose I clean, and mess I have to clean up! 


Today I remind myself and all the other special parents out their to stay strong! Although, our stories may seem heartbreaking to some they are also heart changing to others as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment