Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tomorrow is the beginning of our new beginning! It is very surreal for me!


Besides the new house... I have a new found faith and hope in our savior which I had lost for some time.  I knew that God was real and capable of saving lives, I just didn't know he loved me enough to do it for us.  


We have struggled for sometime now and in the mist of me trying to save the world felt abandoned by God.  I couldn't understand why with all his power and my faith he hadn't saved us.  


He had thousands of years ago, but my need to be in control had interfered with his plans.  In a desperate state I surrendered everything to him and within two months he restored my heart, my soul, my house, my son... and it goes on!


I know that I know that he is real and loves me and that feeling has aloud me to love myself and embrace my situation.  Thank You Jesus and everyone else who has aloud him to use you to touch our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment