Thursday, June 7, 2012


6/05/12
I got a job offer for ACCEL ~ ACCEL (Arizona Centers for Comprehensive Education and Life Skills) is a private, nonprofit organization for children with special needs, ages 5-22, and adults 18 and over. Life is beginning to look up and I am trying to focus on my relationship with God to pull myself out of the rut I have been in.

I know how truly blessed I have been, but life still hurts from time to time and I just need a little time to re-cooperate. I am back =) and excited to see what God has instore for us!

Our Homergency episode will go live tomorrow and I will be sure to post the link as soon as it is up! Thank you everyone who has been so very supportive of us while I have tried to find myself.

6/06/12
Off to the hospital =( David has been under the weather for the last 24 hours, he has had diarrhea and has not wanted to get out of bed. I was cleaning the carpet where he had had an accident and went to get a towel. When I got back he was chugging the carpet cleaner! Say a prayer for us, Poison Control has recommended we go to the hospital.

David is doing much better! Still a little under the weather, but recovering. Maybe those chemicals killed his virus ;)

6/07/12
Mommy on the other hand is struggling… Just him getting sick puts me on an emotional roller coaster. I have flash backs of taking him to the ER and then being told he might not ever return home. I don’t want to live in fear and I am trying to let God heal me right now, but where it stands I am still very scared.

I am putting one foot in front of the other and moving forward, but with all the recent changes in my life I am struggling with the transition. There is no doubt that the life ahead of us is much more promising than the life we are letting go of, but letting go is still challenging.

Today I will sign my contract with ACCEL and tomorrow David and I are of to spend some much needed QT with my Big Bro and his family (who always makes me feel better). God is in control, life hurts, but I still know I am blessed beyond measure and even some of the things that hurt right now are blessings in disguise. God only removes people in things when he wants to replace them with better.

No comments:

Post a Comment