Saturday, October 6, 2012

Our Frist Night...





9:44pm - Uggg... It is bed time ;(  David and Cadance are in bed and mommy is going to watch them on surveillance for a few hours before I try and sleep all ALONE in my King size bed.  I think the hardest part will be keeping David in his own bed since he keeps trying to climb out to find me.  To tell you the truth it might be even harder keeping me from crawling into bed with him.  Gosh I love him my little man so much, but this separation (as hard as it is) is long over due!!!!


10:32pm - So I broke... After watching David sit at the gate and pathetically look for me, I crawled into bed with him. Right when I laid down with him and he grabbed my arms and wrapped them around him. I laid there and cried until he fell asleep. I AM A BIG GIRL... I CAN DO THIS! I just have to keep reminding myself that this is just another challenge to get us to the amazing life we have been waiting for... the life God has for us.


5:06am - We did it!!!! We both made it through the nights in our own beds. I was woken this morning to David sneaking out of bed and setting off the alarm ;) Well we made it through the night and I even woke up at 5am for a practice run.


No comments:

Post a Comment