Sunday, November 18, 2012



Day 18: I am thankful that our God is greater! 

As cold and flu season roll around the trauma of David and my experiences last February haunt me.

I vividly remember those long sleepless nights and the doctors telling me that there was no way my son could survive.  

The virus had taken over, his organs were shutting down, he had been non-responsive, and he could no longer breath on his own.  David was on  100% life-support and quickly deteriorating.   There was nothing more the doctors or  the machines could do for him. 

I also remember dragging myself to church on no sleep and throwing myself at the altar, heartbroken I begged God for a miracle.   

And then...  I remember David opening his eyes and showing the world how Great our God is!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment