Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Random acts of kindness really do make a difference!


I have had a tough couple of weeks at work and my days have been long and intense.   When I get home I am so exhausted that caring for David is the only energy I can muster up.  My household chores including yard work have been far too overwhelming for me to even think about!

Today some neighbors I have never met before came over.  It was a husband and wife and the wife explained that her husband was a landscaper and wanted to work on my yard.  I thought they were trying to sale his services so I asked for a quote and they replied  “we just want to help you”. 

Since the home remodel I have taken great pride in our new home and have gone out and pulled weeds every weekend, but now that I am juggling the dog and extra hours at work I have been slacking and feeling very guilty about it.  Only God knew how overwhelmed I was feeling and he sent help.  Thank you God and random neighbors who care.  That is one less thing for me to worry about this week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment