Sunday, December 23, 2012



Travel itinerary, confirmation numbers, diapers, wipes, passports, meds, letter of health for the dog, warm weather clothes, cold weather clothes, dog food, snacks for the plane ride, camera, computer, phone, and chargers for all of the above!  This vacation was intended to be a much needed relaxing getaway, but I have spent the last two days preparing for it, overwhelmed and in tears. 

Everything just seems like so much work and I don't know if I'm up for the challenge at this point.   I'm am just plain and simply tired! I sure hope I can pull myself out of this funk because the whole purpose of this Florida getaway was making beautiful memories with my amazing little man. 

  I sure hope that landing in Florida will be enough to turn this frown upside down!

No comments:

Post a Comment