Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Please Vote, Share with friends and family, and in 24 hours vote again!!!


I need everyone's help once again but, I promise this time it is simple.  It is National Mobility Awareness Month and a dear friend of mine has nominated David and I for a chance to win a free accessible vehicle.  What does this me????  If we win I will no longer have to life 95lbs in and out of our car or have to disassemble and reassemble David's wheelchair every time we go anywhere.

So here is what I need...  I need all of my friends and family to vote and share this link and ask all of their friends and family to vote and share the link.  It is a national contest so we need all the votes we can get to win.  You can vote once every 24 hours for every IP address.  Please spread the word and help us.  =)

http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/michelle-campuzano-phoenix-az/

No comments:

Post a Comment