Friday, May 10, 2013

Last Day for Voting



Wow in just 17 days we have managed to exceed over 2,200 votes and Hopefully secure a spot in the semifinals. I want to make sure that everyone knows how truly grateful David and I are for all of the love and support. 

Last Mother’s Day David and I were blessed with a new and improved accessible home, eliminate many of my burdens and the barriers preventing David from the independence he has longed for.  I do not find it ironic that this Mother’s Day we have a chance to potentially eliminate the last barrier in our way, which is mobility.  

Voting closes today May 10, 2013 at midnight. I am kindly asking that everyone vote, share, and ask all of their friends and family to vote and share our link for just one more day.

David and everyone on his Team rock!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment