Thursday, May 16, 2013


Results are in and David and I did not make it to the semi-finals.  There were families that had over 20,000 votes.  However, as I have said before vehicle or no vehicle we still feel like winners!  Being able to pull over 2,400 votes in just 17 days took a lot of dedication and effort from you all and David and I are grateful for the support.  More than you know =)  THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU!

Three spectacular families will be blessed with a new and accessible vehicle which puts a smile on my face.   As far as David and I, I know that God will provide in other ways as he always has.  I am still faithful that the best is yet to come and I am looking forward to all of the many adventures that lie ahead.   God bless you all and happy Friday.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen".
Hebrews 11: 1 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment