Saturday, May 11, 2013

Voting has officially ended.  Whether we win the accessible vehicle or not one thing I can say is we still feel like winners.  We've been blessed with an amazing support system that we are extremely grateful for!   

God has always intervened when the limitations in our lives have held us back. I have no doubt that he will continue to do so throughout David & my journey.  

There were over 1000 deserving families who needed this vehicle, so I will be happy with whoever wins, knowing that a special family will be granted the gift of mobility.  Something many of us take for granted every day when we get up and use our legs.


I know in my heart that if we don't win this competition it is only because God will provide in other ways.   From here on out I'm excited to see this competition unravel.  Good luck to all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment