Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Life has certainly thrown me a few curveballs...  This time last year I had gone on six job interviews and got offered all six positions.  I have been on the job hunt now for over 2 months and I can't even seem to find any special education positions available.  

I know I should be scared, I'm unemployed with no income, no health insurance, I just had to get over $1700 worth of dental work done, and my mechanic just called to tell me that my car needs $648.00 in repairs.   

With all that said, I'm very thankful for the lessons I am learning.  I'm grateful that David and I are in good health, we have a home, and God is giving me the peace of mind to know THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus".   Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment