Monday, October 14, 2013



On October 7th around noon, while at Iguassu falls, Brazil I was greeted by a butterfly.  It land on my hand & stay there for at least 15 minutes.  When it was time to go to our next destination I tried to blow this beautiful butterfly off my hand but it refused to leave.  Eventually I had to shake the butterfly off my hand.

That evening when when we returned to our hotel I got a message that a friend of
an incredible man of God, went home to be with Jesus.  The message came in around noon and that is the approximate time I was greeted by the butterfly.

God brings us peace in different ways.  To think that just maybe God sent me one of his beautiful creations to comfort me in the fact that it was time for such a special person to return to him, did comfort my soul!

I pray that God brings peace & comfort to anyone and everyone who has been effected by the loss of such an inspiring, caring, & faithful man, leaving us way too soon. May we all gain perfect understanding of the Lords mysterious plan one day.

God will continue to shine through you even from heaven Rolando Luna!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment