Tuesday, April 29, 2014

In the last couple of weeks fear, the pressure of life, loss, discouragement, anxiety, and defeat have taken over.  I cannot deny the fact that we've been knocked down quite a lot in life, sometimes it feels that we're knocked down so hard we can't get back up, but the truth is we always do get back up.  We get back up stronger, braver, and more courageous than the time before. NEVER has God EVER failed or abandoned us! 


Sometimes it feels like we have been knocked down far more than most people, but I also realize that God has graciously come down and embraced us in our darkest moments.   It has allowed me the opportunity to know Jesus on a much deeper level than most can ever understand. I needed  some time to away from it all to be reminded of what our journey is all about and although it sucks sometimes to know that I was chosen for this journey that has been long and hard it's also an extreme honor to know that God believes in me and knows that we can do this.  


I still believe THE BEST IS YET TO COME.  Not cancer, death, loss, any medical issue, or any obstacle can take that from us! Satan get behind me because there's no room for you in our lives. We are going to do big things and make a huge impact in this world and not you or any circumstance can get in our way or change that!  Thank you to all my faithful friends who have encouraged us through our lowest points  and prayed us back to our feet!   


"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us".  Romans 8:37

No comments:

Post a Comment