Wednesday, April 30, 2014

This is a test, only a test!

I woke up to a call from the US Embassy this morning. I still don't know much more than I already knew, but it was a relief to talk to someone who had more connections to my mom and her medical staff than I do. Surgery has not yet been scheduled and she saw the judge today. It is a Holiday is Spain so unfortunately I will have to wait until Monday to find out more about my mothers court hearing and medical condition. 



I got to spend the day with my fabulous students who always put a smile on my face and David has gotten through the day without chocking. After work I inquired about my current contract to find out that the district is only giving our school funding for 4 special education position.   This may leave me in the same position I fought so hard to get out of the first two quarters (kindergarten - 5th grade self-contained). This means I might have to go back to the drawing board as far as employment for next year, if I can not get the issue resolved with the district. For now if I can't change it I am just going to breath, survive everyday, and hope for the best with a backup plan set in place. ‪  #‎onedayatatime ‪#‎Godsgotthis‪#‎hissmilewillcontinuetokeepmegoing

No comments:

Post a Comment