Monday, May 19, 2014

I am Dreaming BIG and faithfully believing!


“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” Hebrews 11:1


I have been looking for a bigger house for quite some time. I would like to move and settle in to a home that David and I can be in for the rest of our lives. It has been a long hard road for us and I am at a place in my life that I am eagerly seeking being “settled”. Although this house is more space than we need now, if I get the family my heart desires this home is just PERFECT! I'm looking for a house we can call home for the rest of our lives. It even has a pool which would be great for David's therapy. 

I plan to put an offer on the house in the next month.  In order to qualify I would have to get the home at a much lower price than the seller currently has it listed for.  I do not want to offend the seller with my offer, but getting it reduce it the only way I will be able to qualify so I am just praying for favor.  Although it's a dream that seems out of reach at the moments I know God is always provided for us and miraculous ways so I'm still believing that this is a dream that can come true for us! I envision a home we could host youth events, care for more children of my own, foster babies. and more. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE GOD I SERVE!





No comments:

Post a Comment