Thursday, September 25, 2014

I had forgotten what it feels like to work with aggressive children, until about three weeks ago. It's heartbreaking because you know their little souls are just trying to cope with life the best way they can, but in the process you (the one person who wants to help them) becomes the target.  Somedays trying to not take the aggression or attacks personal can be extremely difficult.  Even when your logic knows that the behaviors are a manifestation of the disability. Lately I have been coming home exhausted, both physically and emotionally.  I give 150% to my kiddos and still it doesn't seem like it's enough some days.  I have watched my classroom fall apart as everyone in the room including the other students have been emotionally worn down by the current constant state of chaos in my room.  I am just seeking prayer for change and resolve for everyone involved. #onedayatatime #givingitalltoJESUS


.

No comments:

Post a Comment