Wednesday, November 5, 2014

As a teacher it is easy to become overwhelmed with paperwork, deadlines, challenging students and/or behaviors, and the overwhelming task of creating unique and engaging ideas to reach each and every child at their individual levels.  Today was one of those days that makes all the hard work worthwhile!  

One of my students who has struggled getting the concept of blending sounds together to make words, read her first word today. For most kids that's a simple task they learn in kindergarten, but for this student it was a milestone that I will forever be extremely proud of being a part of!!!!

1 comment:

  1. After reading your post I also agree that Miracles Happen!! I love my kids and I could do anything for them. For now I am looking for a best Phoenix kindergarten for my little angel. Can you provide some suggestions on how to select best one?

    ReplyDelete