Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Almost three years ago David and I were blessed with a home makeover.  We were basically given a new home. All the burdens of our homes current condition, that weighed so heavy on my shoulders were lifted.  I could never repay all of our friends, strangers, and the companies that came together to make an accessible burden free home happen for us, but I did promise myself that I would one day find a way to pay those kind deeds forward.

In two days I will have the opportunity to be part of a team who is building a home for a family in Mexico.    The opportunity to make a difference in any life is special, but for me this Mission will be extremely meaningful!  I know and understand what it is like to struggle and I also know how exceptional it is to have a community of people support you and help make the dreams that seam out of your reach a reality.   Being part of this mission is an honor.  Thank you Bridget for your precious soul, kind heart, and your willingness to share this opportunity with myself and the other families.  I know that the end result will be life changing, not just for the family receiving the home but, also for the participants who are building it.

http://1mission.org

No comments:

Post a Comment