Monday, August 10, 2015


Day 10  
Life is all about perspective.   I'm grateful for the trials and tribulations in my life because they taught me empathy and grace.  We must trust that God knows what's best for us and sometimes trails are necessary in order for us to gain opportunities to grow.  

I'm just one of those people who can't see all the hurt in the world and not ache for other's souls. I truly hurt for those suffering and long to be a source of comfort in their lives . I desire to be that one person, a cheerleader for someone in need, the person who reminds them that it's going to be OK, GODS GOT THIS!  I would love to be part of helping others restore their hope. My desire to be that person was birthed only from my own pain and agony.  I know the importance of that role because so often those where the people who helped me hold my head up at times.

I know what those dark days feel like and I know how important it's been to have amazing people cheering me on. If could be granted the opportunity to accomplish one thing in my life, it would be paying it forward. The opportunity to  give good back for all the good that  David and I have been blessed with would make every struggle worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment