Monday, August 3, 2015

In an effort to honor God for everyday he has blessed me with I am going to post a post of gratitude every day until my birthday.    I want to publicly acknowledge all the many blessings in my life, big and small.

Day 1
I just wanted to thank Erica and her friend who graciously donated  new activities and toys to my classroom. Sometimes the lack of resources in schools makes it challenging to create an environment that is fun and supportive for my students and there diverse needs.  I believe each and everyone of my students deserves an equal opportunity to thrive in their learning environment.  With the help and support of generous people my classroom is almost ready to greet each and everyone of my little ones tomorrow morning. Thank you all for supporting my passion!  It means the world to me to know that others care about my little ones success as much as I do.




Day 2

Today I am thankful for my friend Gina and her willingness to share her heart and profound thoughts with me.  We were 
remembering her daughter who recently passed away.  She mentioned people questioning how she had such strong faith even though her daughter was gone. someone asked her if she believes in God even in the mist of a trial like this and she said "of course I believe in God I watched Sedona walk with him every single day!  

What profound insight!  I've come to realize that although Jesus was the only sinless human being, our kids are as close to Jesus as it comes (sin free humans).  Despite the challenges they face they remain pure and untainted from the world. That in itself is a blessing from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment