Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Today I found out that another angel warrior went home to be with Jesus.    DeDe Grogan was one of the first special-needs mom I met while I was getting my undergrad degree.  She took me under her wing and helped introduce me to the world of special needs. Seth Ross took David to his first dance and promised to teach David karate and take him to camp.  He was such an incredible young man!  

I know God has a purpose, but it's really hard to see that through the pain.  I want to believe that these kids are not losing their battle but winning the battle and getting to go our Lord and Savior, but it's a great loss to those they left behind.  Death is so real and close to home right now.  All I can do to cope right now is hold David in my arms and beg him to never leave me!

No comments:

Post a Comment