Monday, October 5, 2015






When things fall out of place it is often so that better things can fall into place. Our last vacation was incredible but there were some unfortunate mishaps with the airlines that made our trip home very challenging. In the moment I was irritated and over whelmed but as a result of those mishaps David and I were given travel vouchers which made it affordable for me to plan another adventure with him.  All the mishaps and overtime paid off because David and I are Enjoying a much needed break while bonding in Hawaii!






















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and inspiring - you are such a patient and brave person I wish you all the best
    hugz,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lucy! It is David's courageous spirits that inspire me.

    ReplyDelete