Saturday, November 14, 2015

Throughout the years I have learned that the best way to overcome crisis in your own life is to shift the focus from yourself towards others who might have it worse.



This past week has been draining and I have been attacked in almost every area of my life. Physically I am exhausted. My body aches and I'm fighting a cold. Financially I have been trying to resolve over $3000 of fraudulent charges on my credit card. In addition to all of the other obstacles I have been facing, I found out my mother is in the hospital with pneumonia, leaving me feeling helpless and too far away to help.

Despite everything going on in my life, this morning I decided that instead surrendering to the current state of crisis in my own life, that I would step out in faith and go serve others. No sooner then I pack my car with the food box and headed to deliver it, I got a phone call informing me that my mom is recovering and in stable condition. God is so faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment