Friday, November 27, 2015

Wishing my perfect little angle a Happy 19th Birthday!

19 years ago today God blessed me with a precious gift, a fragile little boy who would teach me so many valuable life lessons. Since birth David has taught me how to appreciate the wonderful joys of life. Even with out words David has inspired me, taught me how to be courageous, brave, an inspiration, how to preserver, and most importantly how to live intentionally, and be Christ like in all that I do.

David was a God send who despite all of the challenges he had to face, still somehow managed to save me from myself while helping me find my purpose. I am and always will be eternally grateful for David and God’s grace. I am so honored that God entrusted me as his mother. He has truly been the wind beneath my wings!

#hissmilekeepsmegoing

No comments:

Post a Comment