Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I guess you could say I'm just feeling a little bit thankful...

I think my word for the year is going to be THANKFUL.  I am just so thankful for everything in my life and every experience I've been so fortunate to have. I look back and now have an appreciation for even the struggles in my life because, I see how God used those experiences to make me into the woman I am today. I'm thankful God  turned my life around. I'm thankful God has given me a second chance. I'm thankful he's given me the strength to endure. I'm thankful for the mentors in my life. I'm thankful for the prayer warriors in our lives. I'm thankful for God's grace and covering over David and I. I'm thankful God has given me a son that his light shines through. I'm thankful for my church and my youth group. I'm thankful for my classroom and my staff. I'm thankful for the little lives that bless me every single day with their smile. I'm also thankful for their families who share them with me.  I'm thankful for all the hero moms I know raising special needs superheroes. I'm thankful for my support system inside and outside of my school. I'm thankful for the scholarships that invested in me and my future. I'm thankful for all the friends and family who always support all of my many social missions. I am thankful for our friends that lend us their legs. I'm thankful for the clerk at Circle K who smiles at me and asks about my students every morning when I get coffee.  I'm thankful for the friends who prayed me out of dark places and the friends who've shared in so many joyous adventures with me. I'm thankful for my family and my beautiful nephews and nieces who make me a proud aunt. I'm thankful for those of you whose posts have encouraged and inspired me.   I'm also thankful for each and everyone of you. I'm thankful that when the world said you can't do this, God said YES YOU CAN! THANK GOD TODAY, HE IS AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment