Monday, January 25, 2016

Mighty Moms Rock

I can't begin to express how much each and everyone of you mean to me.    Thank you for inspiring me and reminding me that I am not alone.  You are all courageous hero's in my book.  From the mom whose daughter was perfectly normal until a tragic accident, the moms who have spent a majority of their child's life in a hospital, the mom who fosters children, investing in special little lives despite her own obstacles,  the mom whose traveled this journey for months, years, or decades, thanks for sharing your journey with me and supporting me through mine!  You Mighty Moms go above and beyond to ensure your children get the most out of life, no matter the sacrifice it cost you, because thats how incredible you are.   I love making memories with you all.  I look forward to the laughs and tears we share together at retreat.

Last but not least a very valuable lesson learned...  Chinchilla don't fart!

No comments:

Post a Comment