Monday, January 18, 2016

Team Andrew

Wait I can explain....

Those of you who know me know I would do ANYTHING for the kiddos in my life. Andrew is one of my incredible students who I have had the privilege of teaching for two years.  This little boy is responsible for putting a smile on my face each and every day. One of our morning rituals is fighting over our choices in football teams.  

Today Andrew is under going his third major surgery.  Now that he's older and can understand the process, he has had great anxiety about having to endure yet another painful surgery and the recovery process.  I wish I could take his place because watching him suffer makes my heart ache.  

I decided to surprise him and show up at the hospital to see him off to surgery. I showed up representing his favorite football team to show him that no matter how much I love my 49ers, first and foremost I will always be Team Andrew!

So here it is, me in Saints attire. An image you will probably never see again! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment