Friday, February 12, 2016

Man Pays it Forward to special education teacher


Man Pays it Forward to special education teacher: There's no doubt - a mother's love is strong. But when she spreads that love to other children in need it's truly something special.



I am so humbled by the gracious support and recognition David and I have received.  Thanks again Pablo Beltran and all of our faithful supporters.  To me I am just doing my job.  It is an honor for me to be able to make a difference in this world and with or without a van I will continue to do everything in my power to "change the world one person at a time".  An accessible vehicle would change our world and allow me to overcome some of the challenges we have faced as David has gotten heavier and my body has gotten older. lol  Donations can be made at a AvanforDavid.org

No comments:

Post a Comment