Tuesday, March 1, 2016

It is official...  In two weeks I will be returning to vista some very special families who forever touched my life 
almost a year ago.  
A house of love built by families who choose to keep their hope in the Lord, although their children battle life threatening illnesses, Hope Kids. Together we built a home for an amazing family and community that I fell in love with in Puerto Paenasco.

    Little did I know that mixing cement and hammering nails for three days would be so life changing.  



Just remembering the experiences brings me such great joy.  I am going to be bringing the children in this neighborhood literature in Spanish, books, and school supplies.  I will be also be collecting clothing and toys over the next week to bring if anyone has any Spring cleaning to do.  
I am BEYOND EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment