Tuesday, March 22, 2016

It has been one of those days…

4:00pm
Just the thought of the things I need to accomplish this week has me extremely overwhelmed. Lesson plans, IEP's, coordinating field trips, school fundraisers, student council, David's SSI, child support, guardianship paperwork, bills, banking, student loans, yard work, household chores, car wash, grocery shopping, laundry, taxes, medical appointments, scheduling dental work for both David and I, and the list goes on. Once my book is published, the first thing I'm going to do is hire a personal assistant!

9:30pm
When all else fails... Stop, take a breath, and then make Easter baskets for your kids, while listening to worship, and watching videos of David and your students. I know how to cheer myself up!

No comments:

Post a Comment