Wednesday, March 16, 2016



Sharing Love is the best way to heal!  One year ago I went on a adventure with several Hope kid families. We built the house for this incredible family that stole my heart! I decided to return with a few teacher friends and some school supplies.  Once again, I'm leaving with so much more than I brought!  In one year the Jimenez Family has made that house that was built for them by Hopekids and 1 Mission and have not only made it a home, they are also using it to teach the local children's gardening, art, and most importantly about Jesus!   People think small kind gestures don't create a large impact, but the truth is they do. This woman took that blessing and has used it to bless and entire neighborhood! If those neighborhood children also share that love and knowledge with others, think of how great of an impact, a small sacrifice on the part of others, had on creating such great change for the kingdom of Christ!  Make a difference it really does matter!


To top it off I got to do it with the reason behind my smile. The person you inspires me to be all I can be. The person who taught me to love like Jesus, my son!






"6 I planted the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow. 7 It’s not important who does the planting, or who does the watering. What’s important is that God makes the seed grow. 8 The one who plants and the one who waters work together with the same purpose. And both will be rewarded for their own hard work." (1 Corinthians 3:6-8)


No comments:

Post a Comment