Friday, May 6, 2016

I don't know who was more excited about our field trip today, the kids or myself? LOL Today was incredible! I was blessed to be able to share the experience with all of my students, our ALC program, Student Council, and the promoting 8th grade class .  

Our school does not have a budget for field trips, so field trips are rare for our students. Thanks to a generous donation from AZ Air Time, Conchos students were able to celebrate their success, having some good old-fashioned fun with one another.  Watching their faces light up and hearing their cheers as we pulled in the parking lot of Az Air Time, was priceless!  

It's times like this in my life that I truly appreciate the value of opportunities and experiences like this one.  I'm so grateful for every smile I get to share with each and every one of the students at Conchos.  I hope that I'm having an impact on their lives because they surely have a great impact on mine. 

Reflecting on today, I'm feeling very grateful.  God always shows up for me, with exactly what I need, at the perfect time.  As God promises, he always has and always will supply all of our needs. 

Often, God does so by using willing vessels.  Thank you Jeff at AZ Air Time for showing support and investing in the spectacular students at Conchos.  Thank you for helping us show them that THEY ARE WORTH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment